An eye-opening discussion on the newest emerging threat to your operational risk for your business! This seminar will highlight what you need to know about your company
Join us for a discussion on cyber issues impacting your business and gain insight and understanding.
About the Event:
Understand the impact of:
• Quantifying and qualifying the cost associated with a data breach.
• Turning cyber risk into a competitive advantage for your business.
• Best practices for a cyber security hygiene.
• Business Income & Property, exclusions.
• What’s trending in cyber insurance/ cyber security.
• Cyber-attacks causing physical damage. How does it affect your insurance coverage?
Please Register by November 8, 2017
Marc D. Schein, CIC, CLCS, Cyber Champion, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
Brian Browne, CISSP, Principal, Cyber Risk, Mazars USA, LLP
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, CFOs, Executive Directors, Regional VPs and Managers of Operations, Business Office Managers, General Counsel, Human Resource Professionals, and Risk Managers.
Contact Caryn Ojeda, Program Coordinator at +1 201 336 1361 or email@example.com